The main objective of the Company's Management System is to create a basis for the continuous improvement of the efficiency of the processes, always aiming at the continuous satisfaction of the needs and expectations of its customers to the maximum extent possible.
For the implementation of the above, the Management continuously supports and applies the basic principles and rules governing the Company's QMS, establishing objective objectives for quality, based on the undivided and constructive cooperation of both its employees and its partners.
The basic principles as they are expressed in the Company's SOP procedures are:
• Compliance with the legislative and regulatory provisions related to its activity
• The recognition of the requirements and the consequent needs of the customers
• Compliance with the requirements of the EN ISO 9001:2015 standard.
• The continuous support of the customer after the sale as well as the constructive cooperation with all partners
• The continuous information and training of the staff
• Investigating causes of non-conformities or complaints and further determining corrective actions
• The protection of its interests and those who deal with it and trust it for the use and handling of their confidential data
The principles of the QMS as well as the objectives for quality are reviewed at regular intervals by the Company's Management in order to adapt to the new needs of direct and indirect customers, the legislative requirements and also to achieve the goal of continuous improvement of the company's operations Company.
Through the continuous reviews of the above, the Administration is in a continuous search to identify both human and logistical needs. The Administration is committed to providing the required resources to cover the needs, as they arise and are shaped by the existing situations, to the best of its abilities. In this direction, the Quality Department Manager was appointed by the Administration, as its representative, in Quality matters.
All the departments of the Company have the responsibility to respond, assimilate and implement the procedures required by the SDP through their daily activities.
It is also the responsibility of the Company's Management to ensure that the Quality Policy is communicated, understood and applicable by all of the Company's human resources, with the ultimate goal of the continuous, stable development of its business activity with unwavering adherence to its principles and the continuous offer to customers of excellent quality services.